db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PooledConnection being closed
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:48:54 GMT
Hi, Tomohito.  I think I misunderstood this email as a request to
*backport* DERBY-412 to 10.1, but I see it's  request to *forward-port*
it into the trunk

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200507.mbox/%3c007201c58e14$77a1cdf0$0800a8c0@Arkat%3e

I made my changes to DERBY-412 into the trunk (same as 10.2).    So I
don't think DERBY-412 needs to be forward-ported into the trunk, right?

I thought perhaps it may be worthwhile to backport DERBY-412 (along with
DERBY-243) into 10.1.  But you are right, this is an enhancement, and
thus probably not the right thing to put into a maintenance branch.

David