db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Karadamoglou <karadamoglo...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: Problems with Derby 10.1.1 and derbyclient.jar [SQLException: No suitable driver]
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:16:31 GMT
Hello Sunitha,

Yes I was using com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver. I did a mistake!

I have an database that was being operated by Derby 10.0. What I changed
  was the derby.jar and derbynet.jar at the server and the
derbyclient.jar at the client. However I kept the database url same. So
I tried to use this
"jdbc:derby:net://localhost:1527/sampleDb:user=u1;password=p1;" url
scheme with the org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver driver.

I quess that is my mistake. Isn't it true?

thank you in advance, Kostas