db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.1.1.0 SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE bug
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:15:44 GMT
Actually it is not a bug , that is the expected behavior in version
10.1 after derby-390 fix.  table name in the following should be
passed in upper case as TEST1  to the import procedure.

After the derby-390 fix with 208770 patch you mentioned, If you create
a schema, table, or column name as a non-delimited identifier, you
must pass the name to the import procedure using all upper-case
characters. If you created a schema, table, or column name as a
delimited identifier, you must pass the name to the import procedure
using the same case that was used when it was created.

Thanks
-suresht