db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: OSCON tutorial (Apache Derby: PHP, Python, and Perl) now online
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:25:11 GMT
If you find hosting pulled out from under you, feel free to contribute
it to Derby for us to host here. Just open a new Jira issue with the
component set to "Web Site". Upload the wad with the "Attach file to
this issue" option -- it will prompt you to click on "Grant license to
ASF for inclusion in ASF works", which is the permission we would need
in place to host it on the derby web site.

cheers,

  -jean