db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Justin Rudd <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:45:57 GMT
Argh...

My desktop worked fine.  But the RHEL3 build box I was using had some
shared environment settings that was putting /usr/bin at the beginning
of the path.  /usr/bin had a java link that pointed to an OLD IBM Java
compiler.

So now I have a script that I run on that build box that fixes that path.

Sorry for the confusion...

--
Justin