db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Grégoire Dubois <gregoire.dub...@online.fr>
Subject Re: BLOB : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:54:20 GMT
Thank you for your answer.

Can I propose my services for this developpement? Being able to write
big BLOBs in the Derby through the JDBC driver is a very very important
behavior for me.

As Derby supports BLOBs with a capacity of max 2Gb, and knowing that
almost nobody has got a computer with more than 2Gb RAM, is there an
other way to write big BLOBs in the Derby ?

Thank you very much.
Grégoire.