The new squirrel-sql.jar file that should be used instead of the current one with the SQuirreL-SQL Client version of 2.0rc1 can be downloaded from here:

http://dbcopyplugin.sourceforge.net/squirrel-sql.jar

Please see this thread from the squirrel users mailing list for complete details of the
problem:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7611732&forum_id=3116

Susan

Xavier Vigouroux <Xavier-Francois.Vigouroux@Sun.COM> wrote:

Le 7 juil. 05, à 23:00, Susan Cline a écrit :

> Hi Xavier,
>
> I've been reading the squirrel-users mailing list.  It sounds like you
> received a new squirrel-sql.jar file that resolved this problem, is
> that correct?
>
> Today I downloaded the same squirrel-sql.jar file you did and I could
> not replicate the problem you experienced.  If you can confirm this,
> I'll post a follow up message where derby users can download the new
> squirrel-sql.jar file that works with Squirrel 2.0 rc1.

Hi,

I confirm that the new jar file solves this problem. I use it for
several days now.

xfv