Hi Xavier,

I've been reading the squirrel-users mailing list.  It sounds like you received a new squirrel-sql.jar file that resolved this problem, is that correct?

Today I downloaded the same squirrel-sql.jar file you did and I could not replicate the problem you experienced.  If you can confirm this, I'll post a follow up message where derby users can download the new squirrel-sql.jar file that works with Squirrel 2.0 rc1.

Thanks,

Susan

Xavier Vigouroux <Xavier-Francois.Vigouroux@Sun.COM> wrote:
hi,

first hello to everybody on this mailing list.

Is somebody using the 2.0rc of squirrel-sql
(http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/).
It relies on JDBC to get information from DB. unfortunately, I always
have an error when querying info from my DB
(org.apache.derby.client.am.sqlException: invalid operation: result set
closed)

Do one of you has the same problem?

thanks

--