db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Vigouroux <Xavier-Francois.Vigour...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Help with derby.properties file.
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:20:52 GMT
This is a sketch of answer:

the netserver is a java program. You can set propoerties as launch
parameters with -D.
One of them is the home dir you want to use for the DB files and de
properties file.

for instance:

java -Dderby.system.home=<dir>
org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkserverControl start -h 0.0.0.0

will read property file from <dir>