db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Verdone <mike.verd...@pason.com>
Subject Re: "The application server rejected establishment of the connection"
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:43:15 GMT
Nevermind, problem solved.

Seems the issue was that when I was connected via embedded I was
supplying a path to the database, but when I connected via the server I
couldn't specify the path, and there was no database in the default
path. The solution was to set derby.system.home to where I wanted the
database to go, and then not specify a path in either connection type.

Mike.