db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby hanging on port conflict
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:56:09 GMT
Hi Simon -
I was not able to hang the Network Server by issuing
'...NetworkServerControl start' multiple times - I was using the default
host and port.  Can you describe how this occurs in your environment or
provide demonstration code or scrip?.  Please also include the
information from SYSINFO so I know what version you are using.

Thanks,  Stan