db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deadlocks
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:33:13 GMT
Derby has debug flags that prints out the lock table information to
derby.log, and this can help debug lock timeout/deadlock errors.  The
following faq entry talks about how to enable these flags.
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/faq.html#debug_lock_timeout

Hope this helps, but please do post if you have any other questions.

Sunitha.