db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Boris Hoffmann <mycrof...@gmail.com>
Subject derby and ewe
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:52:35 GMT
Hi there,

has anybody tried to get around with derby using ewe jvm? -->
http://www.ewesoft.com/
My Problem is that i'm unable to start the derby-db because of this
exception:

/org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver

/The Exception is thrown from this part of the sourcecode:/
try {
            Class.forName("org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver");
} catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
            logOutput("initDb", e.getMessage());
            logOutput("initDb", e.toString());
            Vm.exit(-1);
}/

//

I included the derby.jar in my Classpath, testing the whole thing using
the windows-version of ewe was succesfull.

Some data about the PocketPC i'm using:

Type: Intermec Model 730
Microsoft PocketPC Version 4.20
Processor: ARM PXA255