db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Unable to integrate Derby with Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:50:44 GMT
apoorv kulshrestha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am required to integrate Derby with Tomcat.
>
> I found and followed the following article:
> (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0408bader/
> <http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0408bader/>)
>
> I have been following procedures stated under "Enterprise Scenario" but
> it didn't work. Can somebody tell me how to accomplish this integration?

Lance Bader's article uses Cloudscape 5.1 so won't work as is with Derby.

I ported Lance's code for his casual scenario for the Derby Tutorial at
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/fortune_tut.html .

Has anyone likewise ported the code for his "Enterprise Scenario" to
Derby? If so, can you post it for others to use?

  -jean