db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br>
Subject Re: Unable to integrate Derby with Tomcat
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:19:39 GMT
As far as I can see, the error isn't about Tomcat+Derby integration, but
about Tomcat configuration error.

If you followed a sample, look if the sample is for Tomcat 5.0, because
configuration for Tomcat 5.0 is different from Tomcat 5.5.

While tomcat 5 uses every parameter as node in the XML, 5.5 uses every
parameter as attribute in one node only.

I expect this helps,

Edson Richter

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
MGR Informática Ltda.