db-derby-user mailing list archives

From simmi iyer <simmi_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cursors
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:51:03 GMT
What I mean is ResultSet.close() in java is not
closing the cursors at database end. Because of that
RAM utilized keeps on increasing and at some point of
time "Out of Memory" error occurs.

As per Derby docs, cursors get closed at connection
commit. Is there a way to close cursors before commit?

thx