db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: derby and squirrel sql JDBC client
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:00:33 GMT
Hi Xavier,
I've been reading the squirrel-users mailing list.  It sounds like you received a new squirrel-sql.jar
file that resolved this problem, is that correct?
Today I downloaded the same squirrel-sql.jar file you did and I could not replicate the problem
you experienced.  If you can confirm this, I'll post a follow up message where derby users
can download the new squirrel-sql.jar file that works with Squirrel 2.0 rc1.

Xavier Vigouroux <Xavier-Francois.Vigouroux@Sun.COM> wrote:

first hello to everybody on this mailing list.

Is somebody using the 2.0rc of squirrel-sql
It relies on JDBC to get information from DB. unfortunately, I always
have an error when querying info from my DB
(org.apache.derby.client.am.sqlException: invalid operation: result set

Do one of you has the same problem?

Xavier VIGOUROUX - sun microsystems

View raw message