Hi Kai,

If you are 'unjarring' the ui.jar file then you must be using the IBM Integration Plug-in for Derby.
Presently, the 1.0 Derby UI plug-in is only available in source format.

Therefore if you really need to use Eclipse 3.1M7 and want to use the Derby plug-ins you'll need to do the following:

1) download the 10.1 Derby Core plug-in from here: http://incubator.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html

2) use subversion to get the source for the 1.0 Derby UI plug-in as described here:
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_howto.html

3) Once you have the source for the UI plug-in make the changes to the source I mentioned in previously.

4) Then build the plug-in as described in the Readme.txt file referenced here:
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_howto.html

If you do not want to do this you'll need to use Eclipse 3.1M5 or earlier.

Susan

Kai-Uwe Beyer <ksi@ksile.de> wrote:

Hi Susan,

Susan Cline wrote:

[snip]

> So for instance, looking at the SysInfoDerbyLaunchConfigurationDelegate
> file, the fix is this:
>
> package org.apache.derby.ui.launch;
>
> //import
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.JavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate;
> import org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaLaunchDelegate
>
> public class SysInfoDerbyLaunchConfigurationDelegate extends
> //JavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate {
> JavaLaunchDelegate {
> }

[snip]

I understand this solution, but i doesn't have the source of ui package.
I found only class files (compiled source) in the jar file, so i'm not
able to build a new package (plugin).

[snip]