db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in derby
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:43:04 GMT
Mamta Satoor schrieb:

> Hello Peter,
>
> NPE is never a good news. Can you please provide a reproducible case
> which someone can use in their own environment to see the NPE? It will
> make it easier to investigate the problem by others.

Hmm, I don't know, if I will be able to isolate a special test case. Is
it possible to browse the cvs? There is something missing, probably it
would give a hint to look what is the missing object.

Basically, I've done the following:
1. Create a database, a table, and a stored function (a reference to a
static java method).
2. Create a trigger, which calls the stored function

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld