db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject NullPointerException in derby
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 06:18:49 GMT

Hello,

I've got the following NPE:

java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.SYSSTATEMENTSRowFactory.makeSYSSTATEMENTSrow(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.addSPSDescriptor(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CreateTriggerConstantAction.createSPS(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CreateTriggerConstantAction.executeConstantAction(Unknown

Source)
         at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.MiscResultSet.open(Unknown
Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown
Source)

My SQL statement is:
CREATE TRIGGER APPBUT_USER.EMRSZDEL AFTER DELETE ON
APPBUT_USER.EMPLOYERS FOR EACH STATEMENT MODE DB2SQL
VALUES(APPBUT_USER.TRIGGER_RESIZE('APPBUT_USER','EMPLOYERS'))

Could anybody please tell me, what's wrong with that? I'm using derby
10.0.2.2.

BTW: Please provide source bundles, too. It's not a good idea, if a user
  has to install svn just to get sources for a release version (most
current version is okay, as most people who want this would most likely
also want to work actively with the source code and probably contribute
their changes).

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld