db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Rollback problem
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:31:26 GMT
This is going to show my predjudice about the recovery code, but at
least as described this seems so simple that I think there must be
something tricky going on.

To diagnose the issue you should enable the property to print all
queries to the derby.log, so that we can see if there is an unexpected
commit.  If you can't find appropriate documentation on list or in docs
let the list know.

Definitely check how you are setting autocommit and make sure same
connection is used to do first insert and subsequent inserts - as
autocommit can be set on a per connection basis.  Maybe good to describe
how you are turning autocommit off.