db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Limit to number of active databases?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:15:55 GMT
I don't think there is any restriction as such. Try running your VM with
extra heap size and it should be fine. I was able to create 100
databases and connect to each of them.
The default heap memory allocated by the VM may be insufficient for such
a high number of active databases.

Hope this helps

~Shreyas