db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Server side cursor
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 10:17:42 GMT
By "server-side cursors", do you mean the ability to process on the
server, using procedures/functions? Same cursor mechanism works on the
server too. See if 'Derby server-side programming' part in developer
guide provides more info:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/devguide/cdevspecial.html

Satheesh