The Derby website has been updated with several pages regarding the Derby 10.1 and 1.0
UI plug-in.
A few highlights:
The derby downloads page:
now has a link to download the 10.1 version of the Core plug-in which includes the new derbyclient driver.
The Integration tab:
has a new section about the Derby plug-ins.  Documentation for the new plug-ins,
compatibility issues, a brief presentation with a lab, and how to build the UI and help
plug-in are included there.
Presently only the source is available for the new UI and Help plug-ins.  In the near future I'm hoping we can get snapshot zips available for these as well.