db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atomicity of using IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL()
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 02:14:52 GMT
Hi Jeremy,
 I didn't understand your note about SQL Server 2000's SCOPE_IDENTITY()
function. Can you elaborate on it a little? In the mean time, I will update
the Derby-287 documentation bug (Return value of IDENTITY_VAL_LOCAL for
different connections is not related) with the Derby's behavior in case of
triggers.
 thanks,
Mamta