db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Xavier <xcou...@gmail.com>
Subject [Eclipse] Error starting derby network server
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 14:59:45 GMT
Hello,

I am currently using Eclipse 3.1M6 bundled with the WebTools project. I
added the Derby plugin 10.0.2 (with the manually modified version number
in the plugin.xml file), along with the IBM Cloudscape UI plugin 1.0.0
to 'add erby nature' to my java project, then start and stop the derby
network server. Hélas, when trying to start the network server, I get an
error popup with the following message :
"Error starting Derby Network Server :
  Pluging com.ibm.clouscape.ui was unable to load class
  com.ibm.clouscape.ui.launch.StartDerbyServerLaunchConfigurationDelegate".

When i look at the .log file in the workspace's metadata directory, I
get the following error :

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 1 2005-05-26 16:51:30.538
!MESSAGE Plug-in com.ibm.cloudscape.ui was unable to load class
com.ibm.cloudscape.ui.launch.StartDerbyServerLaunchConfigurationDelegate.
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/eclipse/jdt/internal/launching/JavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate

Any idea ?

Thank you in advance.
Xavier.