db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.rich...@mgrinformatica.com.br>
Subject Re: Server side cursor
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 18:48:01 GMT
Thanks.

I made a fgrep -iR "server side" * in docs and found nothing about it.
a fgrep -iR "cursor" * found several docs, but none specific about
server side cursors.

Even a fgrep -iR "cursor" | egrep -i "server" reveal no doc about server
side cursor.

May be the terminoly I'm looking for is wrong. Under what name server
side cursor subject could be find?

Thanks again,

Edson Richter

--