db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Using triggers and procedures?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 17:27:39 GMT
You can use your function in any expressions. The easiest way to invoke
a function is by using VALUES clause.

VALUES APPBUT_USER.TRIGGER_RESIZE(......);

You can also use the function in SELECT list, like SELECT
APPBUT_USER.TRIGGER_RESIZE(......) WHERE ...

Both these can be used in trigger body.

Hope that helps,
Satheesh