db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby Logo, Take Two [managing logo submissions]
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 20:24:40 GMT
I opened DERBY-297 to handle logo submissions:

So, anyone can upload a logo to this Jira issue.  You do need a Jira id,
which you can sign up for here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/

If anyone has trouble signing up for a Jira id or uploading your
submission, please post and we'll help you out.

  -jean