db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: derby-dev problems
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 17:06:42 GMT
Problems with email are apparently due to delays caused by the Sober
worm, which has slammed apache with so much email the cpu has been at 0
idle. Apparently another attack is expected around May 26-27. Here's the
link for info that has been posted to the infra list:

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/technologie/0,1518,356236,00.html

The symantec site also has info:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sober.p@mm.html

I think the Jira problem might be something else -- haven't heard
anything definitive on the infra list yet. Jetspeed reported that they
also don't have versions loaded, so it isn't just Derby.

  -jean