db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Proposal to move 10.0 docs to a new location on the derby web site
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 03:07:16 GMT
The document move is now live on http://incubator.apache.org/derby .
When you click on the links for the version 10.0 manuals, you'll be
taken to http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/10.0/ . A tab on that
site takes you back to the main Derby site.

I changed the layout of the navigation menu a little.  If you visited
the "prototype" site I put up last Tuesday, you might need to clear your
browser cache to see the new one.

Please post any problems you spot.

regards,

  -jean