db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby Logo, Take Two [managing logo submissions]
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 15:42:38 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:
> Taking this one step further, could we use Jira to tally votes? That
> would reduce the ambiguity over who is qualified to vote, and provide
> for one vote per Jira account...
>
> Just thinking(?) out loud.

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines and looked into it a little --
there's one vote for DERBY-257.  :-)

Voting seems to be a straight toggle in Jira (not multiple choice):
either you vote for fixing the issue or not fixing the issue.

I thought perhaps a subtask might be used for each logo entry. DERBY-167
has subtask DERBY-275.  I voted for DERBY-275 just now, but that vote
doesn't get reflected at the parent level.

So we may still need a manual email tally unless somebody more Jira
savvy has ideas.

  -jean