db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby Logo, Take Two
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 20:27:15 GMT
I removed the link to the old logo contest page, suspecting it could
cause confusion.  It is still out there if anyone wants to look at it
for reference:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/logo_contest.html

Once it has been updated with the new "rules of engagement", I'll update
the web site and put a visible link back on the navigation menu.

  -jean