db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Links to the old manuals removed from Derby web site (ummm, restored)
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 23:25:12 GMT
ok, eating my words, I undid this change and it'll be visible on the web
site after the next www.apache.org site refresh.

But I made one change to the navigation compared to the way it was
before. Originally the navigation menu had these sections, which was
format-centric:

    -About
    -DITA
    -Original manuals

I changed those categories to be version-centric, which makes more
sense, and also reversed the order of the manuals:

    -About
    -10.0 Manuals
      + Getting Started
      + etc.
    -10.1 Alpha Manuals
      + DITA source
      + Getting Started
      + etc.

To date, doc corrections have only been applied to the 10.1 manuals, so
the most up-to-date information, even for 10.0 features, will be found
in the 10.1 manuals. Before reporting a problem in a 10.0 manual, please
check to see if the problem still exists in the 10.1 manuals.

regards,

  -jean