db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject [doc] Links to the old manuals removed from Derby web site
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 03:26:16 GMT
The manuals originally contributed to Apache were comprised of html
source files that were replaced recently by files in the DITA XML format.

Document corrections have been applied only to the DITA XML files, which
means the old manuals are no longer up to date. To reduce confusion,
especially for new users, I removed the links to those old manuals from
the Derby web site; however, they are still available in the Subversion
repository if we find a need for them.

I just committed this change; it'll become visible with the next
www.apache.org site refresh (currently scheduled for every 4 hours).

regards,

  -jean