db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Kochetov <sko...@online.stack.net>
Subject Re: feedback on derby
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:48:42 GMT
Hello All and Luke Vanderfluit separately :)

I have been into Derby only a half of year, but I fell in love to it.
It performs stable and fast in my apps in embedded mode. I have no
real questions to post, because of good docs, mans, faqs, mail
archives and, of couse, a good friendly community :)
I have been working with Informix, Oracle, MS-SQL, MySql etc. for many
many years. Derby can not substitute them at all, but it is a real
cool thing! And I believe it will be better and better.

Luke, you should be more tolerant, sticker and assiduous :/
Learn java api, jdbc and sql first, read derby mans second