db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Automatic database and schema creation
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:59:16 GMT
Hi, Jon,

Yes; the Derby client is a type 4 JDBC driver that works with the Derby
Network Server.

I just realized that the mod_mbox link I sent points to wads of html
encoding that make Satheesh's post hard to read. :-( Try the copy at
gmane -- it even has a nice presentation (at least in firefox) for the
functional spec that Satheesh attached:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.db.derby.devel/2960

But please post any feedback regarding the proposed contribution to
derby-dev@db.apache.org. derby-user will be notified after the
development process has been completed and any outstanding issues have
been resolved.

regards,

  -jean