db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion: A place to publish projects/products that use Derby
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:54:45 GMT
Jeremy had a good idea that I'd rather not fall into /dev/null . But
instead of a patch for the forrest page, which I realize is probably
daunting to many, I thought I'd streamline the process.

I opened http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-222. Simply add a
comment to the Jira issue with your information. The issue entry
requests specific details.

You need to log into Jira to add a comment, but anyone can sign up for a
Jira user id:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

  -jean