db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Java data types
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:44:22 GMT
If you look at DerbyDev archives, there was some earlier discussion
about this. Older versions of Cloudscape had some Java datatype support,
but it was based on Java serialization and static method invocations in
a non-standard way. I think it would be great to implement that support
in SQL standard way, based on SQL/JRT specification.

Satheesh