db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Java data types
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:42:23 GMT
Ah, I see.

This of course begs the question of how hard it would be to put it back
in again if Derby users wanted it back in...

Is one of the principles of Derby to be fully standards-compliant?  I
guess that is part of the Apache credo...  Do we have a list of the
"guiding lights" or "principles" for Derby?

Thanks,

David