db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Arunanthisivam Vimalathithen <vimalathit...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems with building Derby
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:59:36 GMT
Hi,

I seem to be having problems building Derby. I am getting the error "java.lang not found in
classpath or bootclassPath" I looked around the archive and tried different versions of servlet.jars
as indicated there, but still there was no success.

I also tried it with the developer\trunk branch which comes with geronimo-spec-servlet-2.4-rc4.jar
and other related jars, but the same problem persists. Where am I going wrong?. If it is related
to a different version of servlet.jar could someone point me where I can get the corect version.

Thanks in advance,

Arun.