+1

on 07/03/2005 19:14, Susan Cline at home4slc@pacbell.net wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to propose we vote for our official Apache Derby logo since
we have had the contest running for a while.

Here's my proposal for the process:

Everyone gets to vote.
Only one vote per person.
   - please don't use a different email address to vote twice :-)
Vote for only one logo, or you may vote for 'none of the above'.
Once we call for the vote, voting will continue for one week.
When we call for the vote we will announce the official deadline
to jive with the one week period.
The vote will be done by email to the derby-user mailing list.
The simple majority of votes will determine the winner.
I volunteer to tally the votes.

Before we actually vote for the logo, please vote on the
acceptance of these ground rules.

The vote for these ground rules will end March 9th at 5 PM PST.

[ ] +1 : I agree with these rules
[ ]  0 : abstain
[ ] -1 : I disagree with these rules

Susan