+1 Reject the tally.

Kathey Marsden wrote:
It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.

Logo 32 = 20 votes
Logo 35 = 12 votes
None of the above = 18 votes

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the winner.

Thanks

Kathey