db-derby-user mailing list archives

From James Eacret <james.eac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First round of voting for Derby Logo
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:40:07 GMT
I agree 35 was very tempting to vote for, but the feather is needed.
My question on these logos is about size and scaling.  Is the logo
going to be shrunk down in some cases?  If so is there going to be
distortion?  I am not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but
I have seen many pictures go bad when attempting to fit them on
certain formats.  Forgive me if these are non-issues, I just code :)