db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating DB with Derby Net Server
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:30:04 GMT
Hi Rick,

If you goto
http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=derby-dev@db.apache.org&msgId=1871157
you will find good information on how database and server properties
get set on the url. From a quick look at your code, I think the jdbc
url is incorrect, and it should look like following
jdbc:derby:net://localhost:1527/demoDB;create=true:user=usr;password=pwd;retrieveMessagesFromServerOnGetMessage=true;

Mamta