db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michael Koester <Michael.Koes...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Urgent Help Required : Accessing DB with Derby Net Server
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:45:21 GMT
You might include db2jcc_license_c.jar as well into the classpath.

Michael

             Shreyas Kaushik
             <Shreyas.Kaushik@
             Sun.COM>                                                   To
                                       Derby Discussion
             31.03.2005 18:36          <derby-user@db.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                  "Derby               Re: Urgent Help Required :
                Discussion"            Accessing DB with Derby Net Server

What is the error message you get? Details would help ...

~ Shreyas