db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Okundaye, Derrick" <Derrick.Okund...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:14:23 GMT
+1 Reject the tally.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathey Marsden [mailto:kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 24 March 2005 19:11
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes

It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud
of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great
ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we
need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions
can determine how to best choose a logo.

>> Logo 32 = 20 votes
>> Logo 35 = 12 votes
>> None of the above = 18 votes

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the winner.

Thanks

Kathey

and inform the sender. Thank you.