db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Danesh Irani <danes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:01:11 GMT
+1 Reject the tally

I hope people arent voting to reject the proposal just because they
didnt like the outcome.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:40:41 -0800, Mike Matrigali
<mikem_app@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> +1
>
> Kathey Marsden wrote:
>
> > It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such
a cloud of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots
of great ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think
first we need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing
discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.