db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:13:26 GMT
The problem I saw was that people may have been influenced by the
questionable votes potentially skewing the result further (for or
against). The only fair option is to discard all and try again,
lamenting the huge waste of time this caused.

My pragmatic side also says that the second place tally was for "None of
the above" so we would not reach closure anyway.

--
Jeremy