db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jalud Abdulmenan <te...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 03:13:29 GMT
+1 Reject the tally.

Jalud

Kathey Marsden wrote:
> It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a
cloud of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots
of great ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think
first we need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing
discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.